The Lapel Community Association is a registered non-profit organization that meets once a month on the first Wednesday of each month, our current meeting place is Lapel's Bulldog Corner on the corner of Main and 7th Street.
Money Making Projects
- Village Fair - July
- We organize the Lapel Village Fair and raise money through booth space sales and selling T-shirts and pottery.
- We have had home tours and dinners in the past.
- We work a full day each year at the State Fair Dairy Bar.
- We have bought and installed 53 street lights on Main Street.
- New trash cans and a park bench have been placed on Main Street.